Monday, March 25, 2013

iPhone Crazy..... or not?

From the days when I would borrow my parent's phone to play Snake games and Brick Breaker until today where I use my own Iphone to play high resolution 3D games, I've always been the type of person who was interested in electronics. I was intrigued by the idea of electronics constantly evolving. I see how much electronics can change in just a matter of 10 years and would always imagine how they would be like in the next 100 years. Electronics are constantly improving with more and more features being added. There are some people who constantly feel the need to own these top of the line electronics but, I myself don't feel this urge. Even if electronics are a huge part of my life, I feel as if they're not my main focus. I am perfectly content with owning slightly outdated electronics, although they're not as amazing and won't allow me to take high definition pictures, my devices still get the job done and allow me to get through the day easily.

It seems as if everyone has an Iphone these days, on public transit, in school, in grocery stores, and even in elementary school, every where you go you would see that familiar sight; someone looking down and smiling at that same old rectangular screen. I don't blame so many people for owning an iPhone, the features and apps it offers were so unimaginable only a few years ago that it would be nearly impossible to not want one. The things Apple are creating are mind blowing and what's even more mind blowing is that they still have a bunch of improved products which they still haven't released. Whether its only a rumour or not, apples bank of material which will apparently be slowly released over the next few years leaves me flabbergasted. They're latest product, the iPhone 5 seems as if can already do so much, its honestly so hard to imagine what else they will allow their products to do.

Looking forward into the future I believe Apple's success can only keep going up. It seems as if they have made so many innovations in the world of electronics, but honestly it's just the beginning for the company. As Apple's knowledge in electronics becomes greater and greater I believe they will only continue to impress us with new products for many years to come. As I look forward into the future of Apple and their iPhone I begin to anticipate a version of the iPhone which is completely scratchproof, dirtproof, waterproof, lavaproof, and completely indestructible! Okay, maybe I was going a bit too far with the lava, but regardless I have seen way too many iPhones which screens are completely destroyed and if Apple was to solve this problem it would really save thousands of people from the pain and discomfort of looking at their expensive phones which have become completely useless.


By r0yl with 2 comments

2 comments:

I agree with you on many parts of you blog! Apple has made some amazing things and have the potential to do so, but they may not always go up. Even now people seem to notice faults with the iPhone5 and people are beginning to get other phones, so theyre not "hype". Lastly, I thought that your anticipations for the next iPhone models are good ideas, and the lava part made me laugh. Great job ;) (sorry about the wink face, the keyboard in media is weird)

I don't exactly full agree with what Apple is doing to their products as I fee that most of their newer versions of older products are meaningless but I do understand where you are coming from. It's interesting to see your point of view and I understand why Apple is so liked in this time and age.

Post a Comment